Minimum product quantity module for PrestaShop is an addon that allows to define restrictions for customer groups. You can define the minimum quantity of product that selected group of customers must add to cart to go through the order process. If customer will not add reuqired quantity to cart - module will spawn popup with information about it and automatically increase quantity to required value.
Minimum quantity of product features
The most important feature of this module is an option to define restrictions related to products in shop. Each product can have own unique values of restrictions. Module creates new section on product edit page with features to define minimum quantity restriction for this product. Main features are listed below
Examples of usage
- added feature to enable / disable minimal quantity info on product page
- added feature to enable / disable minimal quantity for attributes (combinations) on product page
- added fixes to displaying message with information about not enough quantity if customer is associated with several groups with minimal quantity values
- added new feature to define possibility to order a single quantity of product even with minimal quantity rules (great option if you want to allow to order "a sample of")
- added feature to display informations about defined minimal quantity rules below "add to cart" button on product page
- added missed translations
- added better customer identification process, especially if customer trying to log in for the first time
- added improvements related to customer login process and minimal quantity values
- added feature to define what to do if customer will add less quantity than required
- added fixes to notification appearance minqc::getRestrictionsAttributesByGroupValue() should not be called statically Unknown error on module configuration page (on product edit page in prestashop back office)
- added module configuration page
- added option to turn on / off "auto quantity change" quantity of the product.
- if you will enable "auto quantity change" feature, module will add desired quantity of product to cart automatically. For example you accept 5,10,15,20,25 quanties. Someone tried to add 3 products to cart. Module will increase this 3 value to 5.
- if you will disable "auto quantity change" feature, module will display popup only with information about accepted quantities.
- module supports quantity change on cart page properly now
- module is now trusted by official addons marketplace
- you can use this module in PrestaShop Cloud
- dodana została funkcjonalność, która pozwala dodawać do koszyka tylko taką ilość produktu, która jest wielokrotnością określonej wartości. np. 3,6,9,12 lub 5,10,15,20 lub 10,20,30,40 itp
- ładniejsza strona zarządzania ustawieniami, pasuje do PrestaShop 1.6.x
- updated missed translations,
- added support of PrestaShop 188.8.131.52
- added fixes to appearance of notification (if customer will put not enough quantity of product to cart)
- started to log changes in the module with this changelog
- added support of PrestaShop 1.5
This is demo page of the product that has restrictions. Shop guests (visitors) must order at least 2 quantity of product. Customers must put to cart at least 4. Please note that configuration page is open for public.
Back office demo allows to alter settings of the module and minimal quantities of products (on product edit pages). To log in to back office use these details: