Catalog price rules gives you possibility to assign price reductions by category, manufacturer, supplier, attribute or feature. As its name implies, this type of rules applies to a range of products; it cannot be used for a single product. If you need a discount applied to a single product, you must create a cart rule instead or create a specific price (in the "Price" page of the product's edition page). If you define quantity reduction with option "from quantity" (The rule applies the order has at least a specific number of matching products.) this module will display information about these discounts on list of products.
- added feature to display quantity discounts table inside "dropdown"
- added feature to decide what kind of price module will display
- you can select option to display "Price per unit" - module will display price of the product after discount
- you can select option to display "You save" - this is price of total saved amount
- you can decide if you want to display "discount" column
- you can decide if you want to display "price / you save" column
- added support of PrestaShop 1.7.x
- added module configuration page
- added feature to check availability of module updates
- added support of prestashop 1.5.x
- updated Polish translations
- added support of recent release of PrestaShop 188.8.131.52
- added fixes related to appearance of table
- updated the translations of the module
- started project on mypresta.eu prestashop addons marketplace