As you already know - with this PrestaShop module you can quickly assign products to categories in bulk. Module has also feature to unassign products from categories and also feature to completly move products to different categories. With this PrestaShop addon to mass update associations of products with categories you can save a lot of time. Details about this module you can find below.
Main features of mass product assign module
Main and most important feature of this module is a possibility to bulk assign products to selected categories. With this plugin you can also unassign products from categories, and completly move products to new categories. Whole process is based on 3 steps wizard feature where you:
3 steps wizard tool
3 steps wizard tool allows you to quickly manage products' associations with categories. Tool is user friendly and this means that you can easily define what exactly module will do.
...of wizard allows to select products that module will assign (or move - depending on your selection). You can select exact products (tool to search product) or select products that are associated with defined categories (for example all products from "home" category)
...of wizard alows to define what module will do with selected products. You can select there these actions:
...of wizard allows to define categories to which module will assign categories. If you will select option "unassign selected products from categories" - module will unassign selected products from categories defined in this step.
- added feature to mass change the default products category
- you can now move products between categories and change default products category
- or just simple change default products category
- updated module core to support prestashop 1.7
- now module is available in two libraries, one for prestashop 1.7.x, second for 1.6.x and 1.5.x
- added feature to inform about module updates
- updated translations of the module (Polish language)
- updated module translations
- added new module configuration page
- added support of new PrestaShop 1.6.x releases
- added confirmation of move / assign process
- added support of prestashop 1.5.x
- added messages about missed settings (selected products / selected categories)
- started project on mypresta addons marketplace