This prestashop module extends cart conditions feature. With this module you can create additional necessary conditions that customer must follow to place an order in your online shop. Examples of conditions you can find below
Unlimited number of conditions
Module allows to create unlimited number of conditions, so you can personalize it to fit your business needs. With one mouse click you can enable or disable selected conditions. So, you can create some "scratch" conditions and enable them anytime you want. Creation process of conditions is easy in use and intuitive. You can find management panel of conditions under "price rules" menu item in your shop.
- added new feature to define maximum quantity of product allowed during order process
- added improvements to recently added feature, related to workflow of feature in PrestShop 1.5.x
- added new condition to define minimal quantity of product in cart for selected group of customers
- added information to product page, it shows minimal product quantity (if defined)
- improved back office configuration page
- now you should be able to select groups of customers properly
- due to the changes in the override - this module requires reinstallation
- improvements to multistore configuration
- fixed notificaitons about missed index
- added fixes to admin controllers of the module
- added fixes related to appearance of "cart quantity conditions"
- added improvements to module code to support PrestaShop 1.7
- added fixes related to conditions manager available in shop back office
- fixed problem with "unknow database table"
added feature to define the value of products from selected categories that are necessary to place an order
added feature to "define nb of products in cart" that are required to go through order process
started project on mypresta store